Ken-Wo Golf Club is now OPEN for play for both members and guests alike.
Your first thought is probably, “how do I book a tee time?” While that is obviously very important to our members, as well as our team, we need to make sure we are all aware of the many new protocols that we will be faced with during the return to play at Ken-Wo. Please find attached an extensive summary of protocols that we ask you to become extremely familiar with before your arrival to the club.
Please note a couple of noticeable changes you will see when you arrive for your first round of the season; however, once again, I encourage you to refer to the attached document to thoroughly understand what the new normal will be at the club for the foreseeable future.
- Welcome greeter / check-in at crosswalk – only those with a booked tee time or practice session will be welcome on the property
- 1st tee starter – reminder to arrive on time
- Directional signs throughout facility and course
- No Club Storage or Kaddy Storage
- Physical Distancing reminders
- Power Cart protocols – single riders only unless from same household or bubble
- Player Assistant on course
- No Cash transactions (debit/credit or account - please make sure your club account is set up)
- Access to Clubhouse, Pro Shop and Turn canteen
- Dining Room & Bar now open
- All league play is up and running as of June 10
BOOKING TEE TIMES - Updated June 10
To book tee times for the coming days please see below. Please note that tee times will commence at 6:15 AM on weekends and holidays and 6:30 AM on weekdays. Tee time intervals will be set at 9 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes in the afternoon
- Tee time booking by Phone and Online commencing at 7:00 AM daily (Members 4 days in advance / Guests 3 days in advance)
- Green Fee Times - throughout the day we periodically book Green Fee Times held only for guest play. These times must be booked by phoning the proi shop. Please call 902-681-5388 to reserve a time. We book them in advance and they are held with a credit card on file,
- In person bookings will be accepted IF you are at the club and scheduled to play golf or practic
Junior Member Playing Restrictions - An update has been sent out.
Early Morning Golfers – please note that early morning golfers are not permitted at this time as ALL golfers are mandated to have a tee time booking in advance
Rene MacKay – All general inquiries.
Derek MacKinnon – All pro shop inquiries and junior memberships.
Deb Barclay – All food and beverage, wedding and events inquiries.
Brandy Martin – All membership related questions.