Members – Booking by phone or in person
- Members can book up to four days in advance. (Non-members three days)
- Bookings will be accepted for groups of two, three or four – singles wishing to play must contact the pro shop, either by phone or in person, and will be assigned to incomplete groups at the discretion of the Pro Shop staff.
- Not withstanding that twosomes can be booked, members can expect that there will be no “stand alone” twosomes – the Pro Shop staff is responsible for optimal utilization of the golf course.
- Each player is required to register with the pro shop before proceeding to the first tee.
- Members have an obligation to honour their tee time reservation and failure to show up for the tee time will be deemed a “no show” (defined under Cancellations) and electronically tracked.
Members – On-Line Booking – Fore Reservation System
- Members are required to set-up a customer profile, which includes name, address and a valid credit card number.
- The on-line booking option will be consistent with the Pro-Shop hours of operation. On-line booking commences daily at the same time the pro shop opens.
Blocked Tee Times
- A maximum of 10 tee times per day will be set aside for green fee guests only. This will consist of 2 tee times per hour between 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM. In most cases the same times will be set aside every day.
- Pre-purchased green fee vouchers or other promotions are not eligible for bookings greater than 3 days in advance.
- These times will not be available on certain days including members events, club championships, corporate events, special events, etc
- These times may be booked up to 3 months in advance
- Members will have access to these tee times under two circumstances:
- They are available to members 24 hours in advance if the time has not been reserved
- Any member with a minimum of two green fee guests playing in the group will be eligible to reserve one of these blocked times
- Cancellations and changes to the number of players are to be made by contacting the Pro Shop.
- Cancellations are to be made as soon as possible.
- “No-Show” is defined as – any individual who fails to cancel a reserved tee time, any individual who fails to modify a reservation (including the number of players in the group).
- The Pro Shop staff will inform the Director of Golf of any player, be it a member or guest, who is deemed a no-show on more than a few occasions.
- The Director of Golf may contact the individual (s) to discuss their “no-shows” further.
- If the weather is inclement, individuals are expected to contact the Pro Shop to determine playing conditions and/or to advise the staff of their playing intentions.
- The Director of Golf will determine the Pro-Shop hours of operation.
- All shot gun starts require the approval of the Director of Golf.
- The Director of Golf or Head Professional are responsible for booking visitor and member tournaments.
- No round of golf can commence from #10 without the permission of the Pro Shop staff.
- Pre-purchased full fee passes will have no booking restrictions and tee times may be booked up to 3 months in advance – EXCEPTION – passes that are purchased through Christmas promotions and/or other discounted promotions will be subject to regular tee time booking procedures as stated in this policy (3 days in advance, etc) This procedure will be at the discretion of the Director of Golf and/or the Pro Shop staff.