|May 5||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Cancelled|
|May 12||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Cancelled|
|May 19||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Cancelled|
|May 26||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Cancelled|
|June 2||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Cancelled|
|June 9||Regular Play - Sponsored by: IPC Securities|
|June 16||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Jordan's Home Furnishings|
|June 23||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Maynard Bent & Fagan|
|June 30||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Equilibrium Engineering|
|July 7||Regular Play - Sponsored by: The Church Brewing|
|July 14||Regular Play - Sponsored by: East Coast International|
|July 21||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Drake Batherson Ottawa Senators|
|July 28||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Bishop's Cellar|
|Aug 4||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Dave Reid Harvest Wealth Management|
|Aug 11||Regular Play - Sponsored by: CIBC Wood Gundy|
|Aug 18||Regular Play - Sponsored by: OFF Track Brewing|
|Aug 25||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Gates Insurance|
|Sept 1||Men's League Summer Slam Sponsored by: Valley Ford
Meal following play
Special Prize Draw
*The below information will be updated following the first Men's League committee meeting in 2021.
WEEKLY ENTRY FEE & BREAKDOWN
- Entry fee = $15
(Flight Prizing = $6.50, 2’s Comp = $2.00, Team comp $2.00, Keeper Pot $1.50, Ringerboard $1.00, Points Race $2.00)
- Thanks to our returning sponsor, Molson Canada we will once again be drawing for a Coors Light Prize at the end of the season as well as several other great prizes. The details of the draw and eligibility are as follows:
- Players will receive 1 ballot for each men’s league they participate in throughout the season for a chance to win the Grand Prize
- To be eligible for the draw, the individual MUST play in at least 5 scheduled men’s league events (June to August) throughout the season.
- A season long ringer board will be in effect for men’s league.
- Your ringer board score is the 18 hole score/ total of “your best gross score on each hole” throughout the entire season. Only scores from rounds played during a weekly men’s league are eligible for the ringer board.
- Divisions will be set on August 1st based on number of entries and handicaps.
- There will be 4 (maybe 5) divisions for the ringer board for the season with top 3 players in each division winning a prize at the end of the season.
The KEEPER POT accumulates for the entire season and is used to purchase prizing for the year end Prize Draw. These prizes will be awarded by Video.
- Please return all scorecards to the Pro Shop
- FIRST and LAST names printed clearly on the card
- Sign cards to attest scores
- Legible numbers
NOTE: The responsibility to turn in the scorecard lies solely with the players in the group. If a scorecard is NOT turned into the Pro Shop following play on Wednesday, the scores will NOT be included. The onus is not on the pro shop staff to retrieve cards so PLEASE turn them following play.
We encourage your feedback and ideas.
2021 COMMITTEE MEMBERS