|May 8||Opening Men's League - Sponsored by: Gates Insurance||Results|
|May 15||Regular Play - Sponsored by: IPC Securities||Results|
|May 22||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Jordan's Home Furnishings||Results|
|May 29||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Underground Irrigation Systems||Results|
|June 5||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Kentville Mazda||Results|
|June 12||Regular Play - Sponsored by: South West Nova Insurance||Results|
|June 19||Regular Play - Sponsored by: John Williams Service Center||Results|
|June 26||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Bayshore Contracting||Results|
|July 3||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Equilibrium Engineering||Results|
|July 10||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Maynard Bent & Fagan||Results|
|July 17||Regular Play - Sponsored by: East Coast International||Results|
|July 24||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Dave Reid Harvest Wealth Management||Results|
|July 31||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Scott Trimper's Automall||Results|
|Aug 7||Regular Play - Sponsored by: Bishop's Cellar||Results|
|Aug 14||Regular Play - Sponsored by: CIBC Wood Gundy||Results|
|Aug 21||Regular Play - Sponsored by: REDBULL||Results|
|Aug 28||Men's League Summer Slam Sponsored by: Valley Ford
SHOTGUN Start @ 2:30 PM
Meal following play
Special Prize Draw Following Dinner
MEN’S LEAGUE HOLE-IN-ONE CLUB
Back for the 2019 season will be the Hole-In-One Club, whereby any individual who pays $25 cash entry fee will win a share of the pot should they record a hole-in-one on Men’s Night until and including the Summer Slam. Sign up in the pro shop
PRIZE DRAW & COORSLIGHT PRIZE DRAW
- Thanks to our returning sponsor, Molson Canada we will once again be drawing for a Coors Light Prize at the end of the season as well as several other great prizes. The details of the draw and eligibility are as follows:
- Players will receive 1 ballot for each men’s night they participate in throughout the season for a chance to win the Grand Prize
- To be eligible for the draw, the individual MUST play in at least 5 of the 15 scheduled men’s night events (May to August) throughout the season. This number will be reduced if there are rain outs throughout the season.
- To be eligible to win the draw prizes scheduled to take place at the Men’s Night Summer Slam on August 29, the individual MUST be present during the draw. NO EXCEPTIONS!
RINGER BOARD – Sponsored by Ward’s Sales & Services Ltd.
- A season long ringer board will be in effect for men’s night until the last men’s night in September.
- Your ringer board score is the 18 hole score/ total of “your best gross score on each hole” throughout the entire season. Only scores from rounds played during a weekly men’s night are eligible for the ringer board.
- Divisions will be set on August 1st based on number of entries and handicaps.
- There will be 4 divisions for the ringer board for the season with top 3 players in each division winning a prize at the end of the season.
- The Ringer Board Competition will end after the week prior to the SummerSlam and the winners will presented at the ceremony / prize night after the closing night.
WEEKLY ENTRY FEE & BREAKDOWN
- Entry fee = $13
(Flight Prizing = $6.50, 2’s Comp = $2.00, Team comp $2.50, Keeper Pot $2.00)
The KEEPER POT accumulates for the entire season and is used to purchase prizing for the year end closing. These prizes will be awarded via LIVE DRAW following play. To be eligible to win these prizes
MEN’S LEAGUE SUMMER SLAM – SPONSORED BY: VALLEY FORD
Wednesday, August 28th
18 Hole SHOTGUN Start @2:30pm
BBQ Meal to follow play
SPECIAL Prize Draw BTW 8:00 and 9:00pm – MUST be present to in draw prizes
- Coors Light Grand Prize
- Ken-Wo’s Pro Shop prizes
- Participation Gifts
ALL score cards are to be tuned into the bar following play. Scorecards may not be left in the pro shop o any other area in the club. The BAR only! The score cards MUST include the following information:
- FIRST and LAST names printed on the card
- Signed cards to attest scores as prizes are being awarded based on the score cards
- Legible numbers
NOTE: The responsibility to turn in the scorecard lies solely with the players in the group. If a scorecard is NOT turned into the bar following play on Wednesday, the scores will NOT be included in the scoring. The onus is not on the pro shop staff, bar staff or men’s night committee to retrieve cards so PLEASE turn them into the bar following play.
We encourage your feedback and ideas as we look to build on the recent success of the weekly men’s night event at Ken-Wo Golf Club.
2019 COMMITTEE MEMBERS