Terms & Conditions
- Green fee guests can book online, by phone or in person up to 3 days in advance.
- Pre-purchased green fee vouchers or other promotions are not eligible for bookings greater than 3 days in advance.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your booking.
- The golf course enforces a firm 24 hour cancellation policy. Please note: Anytime prior to 24 hours before your tee time, you may cancel or modify your tee time with absolutely no penalty or fee. NOTE - If you change or modify the number of players booked for your tee time OR cancel past the 24 hour deadline - subsequent charges will be charged to the credit card on record.
- First Tee time 6:30am (June 1 - September 15)
- Members may book up to four (4) days in advance Non-Members may book three (3) days in advance
- Tee Times may be booked by Phone, In-Person or On-Line starting at the times listed below for each month
- Opening - May 31 Daily @ 8:00 AM / June 1 - September 15 Daily @ 7:00AM / September 15th - October 15 Daily @ 8:00 AM / October 16th - October 31 Daily @ 8:00 AM / November 1 - Closing Daily @ 9:00 AM
Guests are expected to dress to fulfill the needs of comfort and decorum, and must conform to the following regulations:
- Jeans are acceptable provided they are neat, not cut off or torn, and not dragging on the ground.
- Golf shoes, golf sandals or flat soled shoes must be worn at all times.
- Shorts are acceptable providing they are mid-thigh in length, have two pockets and a zipper. No cut-off shorts, sweatpants, bathing suits, gym shorts or gym pants are allowed.
- Attire containing offensive statements will not be permitted.
- Women are not permitted halter tops or short shorts.
- Men are not permitted tank tops or sleeveless shirts, and removal of shirts is not permitted.
- Anyone violating these regulations will not be permitted to play. These regulations will be enforced by the Staff and Management of the club.