Unleash Your Potential: Golf, Practice, Learn with Trackman
How to Book Simulator Golf / Practice time: Members book ONLINE 7 days in advance, 9am start time each day. Non-members book 6 days in advance.
- Go to https://www.kenwo.ca/bookteetimes, choose the applicable booking portal. (Members or Guests)
- In the top right corner – click on "Sign In" / Create a Profile
- If you have a previous username and password, please enter it to login.
- If you have forgotten your password, click the forgot password link.
- Once logged in, choose the day and time you would like to book.
- Each tee time now shows availability for 1 player, however your group can be up to 4 players.
- In the NOTES box, please add the names of the other players attending. Maximum four players per simulator.
- Confirm your time and voila you should receive a confirmation number and a confirmation email.
- You’ve done it! Take a seat and enjoy your morning coffee or tea and await your indoor session!
How much is it?
Morning: Member $35 per hour, Non-Member $45 (*fee is per hour not per person)
Members can bring non-member friends and pay the member price. Four player maximum per simulator. If you want to book for five or more players you will need to book both simulators.
All prices are subject to hst and must be paid at check in.
Members are require to activate house accounts or provice a credit card on filefor direct billing. This will limit touch points and help with transition time.
Advanced bookings – Fee $35
- Advanced bookings / groups of five or more (up to ten maximum) must book both simulators. Advanced booking fee of $35 will be applied.
Proof of vaccination required at check in.
Face coverings are required to enter, leave, and for the washroom / general open public areas. Face coverings are not required in the seating areas when eating and drinking.
Please wash or sanitize hands upon arrival. Sanitizer will be provided.
How long does it take to play 18 holes?
You must book the simulator for additional hour(s), based on the number of golfers shown on the following 9 hole or 18 hole charts.
18 Hole Round:
1 golfer = 1 hour
2 golfers = 2 hours
3 golfers = 3 hours
4 golfers = 4 hours
9 Hole Round:
1 golfer = 1 hour
2 golfers = 1 hour
3 golfers = 2 hours
4 golfers = 2 hours
How to Book a Lesson / Fitting:
Individual Adult Lessons $75 hst included.
Junior Lesson $50 hst included.
Fittings $75 plus hst. (Fitting fee waived with purchase)
What to Wear?
It’s simple, dress comfortable. Our normal dress code applies to our indoor simulator (no tank tops, cutoff shorts) - Indoor shoes are a must. Golf shoes or sneakers.
Do I bring my clubs?
Yes. Each player must have their own clubs. Sharing clubs is not permitted.
Hours of Operation: November / December (subject to change with plenty of notice)
Wednesday 9:00am - 9:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 9:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday 9:00am - 5:00pm
In the case of a major winter storm, simulator golf might be cancelled. All bookings will be notified as soon as possible.