The Annual Ken-Wo Scramble Fore Cancer Care is a 4-Women Team Scramble Event in support of Patient Navigation since 2004. This Event is usually held in late – June each year with a morning registration and an afternoon Shotgun start with a full dinner to end the day.
Highlights often include:
- Hole-in-One Prizes
- Longest Drive Prize
- Closest to the Pin/Line Prizes
- Team & Individual Prizes
- Participation Gifts for all
- Full DINNER after the round
- MANY valuable Silent Auction Items!
- Red Cup Auction
- Numerous perks & Surprises
- 4-Player Teams & Scramble Format = faster play and lower scores + more laughs!
- All players tee up at the YELLOW tees
- Teams may purchase a “Cheat Sheet” for 6 ways to save strokes i.e. Mulligans, Free Putt, etc.
- Lots of fun events on & off the course + laughter from start to finish!
- Registration opens March 1st. First come - first entered.
- Entry fee: $60/player or $55/player if paid by May 1st.
- *Any $$$ donations will be gratefully accepted and receipted *