Why not start young? The Swing Start program is for children aged 5 to 8 years old and is designed to introduce the game in a variety of fun activities throughout the summer.
|2020 Swing Start Clinic Dates|
|May 15, 22, 29|
|June 5, 19, 26|
|July 10, 17, 31|
|Aug 7, 14, 21|
- Open to children ages 5 to 8
- Juniors in this category MUST be accompanied by an ADULT at all times while on the golf course
- Registration gift for the kids
- A season ending bbq and banquet is held in August
Kids eat for FREE!
- After each Swing Start session only, if the parent/guardian purchases an entree their child eats for FREE in the dining room
- One entree purchase = One FREE kids meal
- Playing - permitted on the golf course after 4pm daily
- Practice Facilities - everyday after 11am
Reminder: Must be accompanied by an ADULT
- Clinics are held on selected Friday afternoons throughout the summer - groups are divided by age and skill level.
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Note: To secure a spot for your child (children) in the Swing Start Program please contact our administration office at 902-681-0678.
- $275.00 (HST included)
- $225.00 (HST included) *if parent/guardian is a member