The Annual Ken-Wo Scramble Fore Cancer Care is a 4-Women Team Scramble Event in support of Patient Navigation since 2004. This Event is usually held in late – June each year with a morning registration and an afternoon Shotgun start with a full dinner to end the day.
Highlights often include:
- Hole-in-One Prizes
- Longest Drive Prize
- Closest to the Pin/Line Prizes
- Team & Individual Prizes
- Participation Gifts for all
- Full DINNER after the round
- MANY valuable Silent Auction Items!
- Red Cup Auction
- Numerous perks & Surprises
- 4-Player Teams & Scramble Format = faster play and lower scores + more laughs!
- Competitive Division: RED tees
- May purchase a maximum of 2 TEAM Mulligans
- May purchase 1 LONG DRIVE for #6 Hole Gross Score used for 1st or 2nd Place Team Prizes
- Must Count ALL Putts!
- Non-Competitive Division: RED tees May purchase a maximum of 5 TEAM Mulligans
- May purchase 1 LONG DRIVE for #6 Hole Gross Score used for Bragging Rights!
- Maximum Two Putt Rule
*Any $$$ donations will be gratefully accepted and receipted *